Sunday, September 22, 2019

IYKYK

I honestly don’t know,
what goes through that head of yours,
for all that is written and unsaid,
I’m nothing but perplexed.

I honestly don’t know,
of what we were,
as there seems to be two curators
who have still not met on the same page.

I honestly don’t know,
if I am the one in your scriptures,
or if I am just living on fantasies
and holding onto fallacies,

But I do know,
the end doesn’t need to be it,
if truly, our names are written
in the ninth kingdom.

And I do know,
I need you to pull this push,
I want to believe this is carved in stone
so stop this combat of futility 
if you genuinely hope for abadi

I do know,
that there is no reason for this
marquee to be the divide,
pull it down gently
and use your words.

Listening,
Fir.

No comments:

Post a Comment