Thursday, September 19, 2019

disangka panas sampai ke petang, rupanya hujan di tengah hari

This is my letter to you, hoping you get the closure that you deserve.

We were spectacular. 
And you made me feel the love that I've always longed for.
We happened so swiftly that our footprints have travelled all around the world.
You were celebrated by everyone for your kindness and your warm, warm heart.

I understand that you feel like you are being thrown away into a dark abyss because
every step we took before never felt like we were heading into an end.
I know, this is hard.
And I put it all on me.

We are now nothing but a fissure.
A fissure between holding onto a bar and knowing that
the bar is nothing but a figure of smoke.

Don't kill yourself for this kismet that was long decided,
where neither of us were the authors.
You scream for the juxtaposition that is glaring,
yet that is just how we have been and seen things.

It's not that you pull me down and I need escape from an anchor you,
but this is me taking only two luggages with me in a flight,
for the third bag is....
superflous.

We met eye to eye but forgive me that I'm no longer looking into
the same direction.
You never gave less than what you set for yourself,
but I am no longer capable of being at the receiving end,
as we no longer meet eye to eye.

We moved too swiftly that probably, just probably,
I only learnt the curves and depths a little too late,
a little too late that you have intertwined me and you,
like removing a tattoo, it hurts more than first applying it.

We were spectacular,
but now, it isn't right for me to feel this love that I am no
longer longing for.

You say that we were only a few days away from our second year,
but to me, this part only completes the last portion of us.
We did reach our second year together,
through the highs and lows,
and the lows are still what makes us, us.

But allow me now,
to leave this art field,
that was only meant as a lovely intermission
between you and I.

Once your hamburger,
Fir.

No comments:

Post a Comment