Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Peachy Wedding





Was just telling Narisa, everytime I think about weddings, the first second I get all psyched up & excited, picturing my wedding day (its normal for girls to react this way towards weddings) & how beautiful everything will be, right after that one second of contentment reality comes in banging, then I stop enjoying the thought of weddings. Right away.

Gosh who goes through the pressure & load of a wedding. There are just too many things to think about from hantaran to invitations to theme to food to decoration and the list goes on.  It's awfully overwhelming.

But I still want to get married.

Duh.

(Note that I only described a wedding. Belum lagi pasal marriage. Imagine the responsibility.)

Yang masih di peringkat asasi tapi dah fikir pasal kahwin,
Fir

No comments:

Post a Comment