Friday, December 27, 2013

Motivated! I hope

School is over suckah!

School's finally over for me. Uniforms, homework, teachers, KOKO marks? These things now are all just my past. Finally free from rules and demerits, free from deadlines, free from incompetence ((haha)). For now of course. I know this is cliche and every high school graduate would say this but I still can't believe everything is over. For 11 years, I've been such an eager beaver to end school, and it's finally here.

Trust me, 11 years of school felt like it was just 'touch and go'.

I still  remember the day before our farewell, my batch mates. Our last dinner together. We did our last Estrella cheer and God, everyone just painted joy all over their faces. The smell of excitement  towards the end of our school years was so strong, smiles were the only thing that was so obvious on their faces. Everyone was so excited. I was too, but still, there were a few things holding me back. But whatever (lol).

So yeah, now I'm here at home. Not tight to anything, well except driving school for the time being. I have so many things to do and so many places to venture. Motivated to make full use of this long break that I have?Hell yeah.

I'm not going to waste this opportunity, fingers crossed.

Love,
Fir. 


No comments:

Post a Comment